We would love to have you join us! Plan now to take advantage of this great opportunity to connect with the neighbourhood and register. Important things to note:
- To be part of our displays and market on Appleby Line, our committee requires a copy of a simple rider on your company’s insurance policy covering you for this event (in the amount of $2,000,000.00) by September 4
- If you would like to sell food at the street, you must complete the Health Department Food Vendor Application and review your Food Vendor Requirements. Questions may be directed to Halton Region Health Department team Nik Tymoszewicz at Nik.Tymoszewicz@halton.ca or Peter Kastoris at Peter.Kastoris@halton.ca, tel: 905 825-600, exts. 7543 and 7421 respectively. Please send us a copy of your approved application before September 4.
- 2017 Registration fees: $20 Early Bird Registration Fee (Until July 15); $40.00 (July 16 to August 23) $80.00 Late Registration (August 24 - September 4)
- All Vendors must have:
- Completed Vendor Registration Form
◦ Signed Terms & Conditions
◦ Insurance Rider
◦ Registration Fee (Coming Soon) - paid during online registration, or cheques made payable to City of Burlington re: Appleby Line Street Festival
- Completed Food Vendor Application (if selling food)
Drop off cheque at Burlington City Hall, 426 Brant Street. (between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm).